We provide our studios an in-depth interface to help interact and inform with the progress and revenues of your titles. The interface is easily accessible by going to AEBN.net and entering into the ‘Webmasters’ area, using your studio identification number (MFxxxxx) or (AEBN-xxxxxx) and password that is assigned and emailed to you when your account has been created by your Studio Representative. If at any time you lose, or need to change your password, feel free to contact your representative to retrieve/update it.
Logging into your webmaster portal
– Go to www.aebn.net click on webmasters tab.
– In the upper right corner, click “login” and enter your affiliate or manufacturer number and your password on the next page.
Checking to see what movies you have archived with AEBN:
– Once you’re logged in the webmaster section, you will click on “Stats.”
– On the stats page you will see all of your stat information you can view but we are going to focus on looking at archived movies. To do so you need to click on “Title Status” on the left side of the page, in the “manufacturer” column.
– Once you are inside the “Title Status” you can view all your titles currently archived with AEBN. You can sort how you view them by five different ways; Title, Status, Date Inserted, Date Published and Studio.
Checking your Manufacturer Stats by Payout by Time:
– To check you Stats you will have to be logged into your account. If your not sure how to refer to section “Logging into your webmaster portal”. Once you are logged in be sure to click on “Stats” in the navigation bar. In here you can access all your stats in many different formats. The first format we will use is Payout By Month. To do so you will need to click on “Stats” and then “Payout By Month.”
– In here you can view your Payout by month since your account was created with AEBN. You can sort by Month, Total, PPM (Minutes), Rental, Download, Feeds, Override, Child, and Other. You can also Print, Copy and Export the data in a CSV format
Checking your Manufacturer Stats by Activity by Month:
– The second option to viewing your stats is the Viewing Activity By Month. To do so just click on the “Stats”, and then the “Activity by Month” link.
You can sort by Month, Total, PPM (Minutes), Rental, Download, Feeds, Override, Child, and Other. You can also Print, Copy and Export the data in a CSV format
– If you are looking to get Payout detailed on a specific year, just enter the year in the search box and press enter. You can then easily export the data in a CSV file and pull the total for that year.
Checking your Manufacturer Stats by Activity by title:
– Another option to viewing your stats is the Activity By Title. To do so just click on the “Stats”, and then the “Activity by Title” link. In here you can view the stats on all your movies by Month using the drop down. Note you can still sort by Title, PPM, Rental, Download and Feeds (GB).
You can also Print, Copy and Export the data in a CSV format