A recent update from Microsoft for its Windows Media Player is causing issues for customers trying to connect to our feeds. While this is not a problem on our end, we had our technical team troubleshoot the issue, and we received the following on how to rectify the issue.
Follow these simple steps to set Windows Media Player as your default player in order to correct the issue:
1. Open Control Panel. Select “Programs.”
2. Select “Default Programs.”
3. Select “Associate a file type or protocol with a program.”
4. Scroll to file extension, and click “Change Program” button. (This example shows .wmv)
5. Select Windows Media Player.
6. Click OK.