AEBN’s Premium Galleries Sales Tool is a great improvement over the classic system with a sleek, updated design as well as today’s most popular content.
Movie Gallery Pages are the industry standard, but with Premium Galleries you can drive even more traffic to your theater than our existing MGPs. You’ll find there are more dynamic options as well as an updated look. With new galleries added every week and content to fill every niche, our Premium Galleries mean fresh content for your customers, increased traffic for your website, and improved overall sales.
You may filter your Premium Gallery’s content based on any combination of stars, studios or categories. You may also select the theater, either your own custom theater or an AEBN theater, to which users will be directed after viewing the Premium Gallery.
How to Log In:
* Connect to the Webmaster Portal on AEBN.net.
* Click on “Sales Tools” in the top navigation bar.
* Select “Get This Tool” from beneath the Premium Galleries logo.
– Step 1: Campaigns (Optional) –
* You can create a new campaign or add an existing one to track the tool. For more information about Campaigns, visit our Campaigns guide. You can skip this step completely if you do not wish to use a campaign.
-Step 2: Choose Destination –
* Use the drop-down menu box to select either an AEBN branded theater or select one of your own theaters in the drop-down menu box. First, select either “AEBN Site” or “Your Templates” to have your choice populate into the menu.
– Step 3: Choose Content –
* First, begin by choosing either “Straight” or “Gay” as your orientation. This will make the filter options clickable.
Here, you can use the and/or values to better customize your results Choosing “And” will only give you clips that contain ALL of the items you choose. For example, choosing star Lisa Ann and studio Lethal Hardcore will only give you titles by Lethal Hardcore that star Lisa Ann. However, if you choose “Or,” you get all the clips which contain at least one of the options you’ve chosen. In the example below, choosing star Lisa Ann or star Kagney Linn Karter gives you all of the clips that contain either Lisa Ann or Kagney Linn Karter. As a general rule, AND will narrow results and OR will broaden them.
* From the drop-down menu, choose your filter criteria. You can choose between Category, Studio or Star.
* Once you have any chosen to filter by Category, Studio or Star, further options will appear in the second drop-down menu. From here, you will choose what Category, Studio or Star you would like to see in your Embeddable Video Player options. Once your choice is highlighted, click the “Select” button next to the drop-down menus. This will add your choice to the list below which shows you everything selected on your Current Filter. You can repeat this to further filter the results.
You can also exclude certain categories from your results to better target them. Just choose the Category you would like excluded from the drop-down menu marked “Exclude Criteria” shaded in pink. Click “Select” next to the menu to add that exclusion to your filter.
* If you would like to remove a filter selection after it has been made, click on the red “X” radial beside that choice in the Current Filter list. It will then be gone from that filter.
– Step 4: Choose Dates –
*Choose the dates of the galleries you’d like to see. “All” will give you all of the galleries that match your current filter.
If you choose “Latest,” a drop-down menu will appear that will let you choose the number of galleries you’d like to generate.
If you select “Range,” two text boxes will appear that will let you enter a start day and an end date from which you’d like to choose galleries.
– Step 5: Choose Delivery Type –
* Select your Delivery Method: Link Share, RSS Feed, or Delimited Text File.
Get Gallery Links
— If you choose the “Get Gallery Links” method, continue down to make your layout options. You can customize it the background color, content background color, text color, link, color, border size, border color and button colors. You can change the default colors for each selection by typing the six-digit hex value into the text box or by clicking on the desired color on the color wheel at right.
You can choose the border size by the drop-down menu. You can choose a border from 1 pixel wide to 10 pixels wide.
Once you’ve made changes to the color choices, a box will appear under the “Choose Theme” option to let you save your set of choices as a theme. Type in a nickname for the theme and click “Save” to save this set of choices as a theme. From now on, you can automatically populate your galleries with these colors by choosing its name from the “Choose Theme” drop-down menu.
After you have made your customizations, click “Continue.”
On the next page, you’ll find a series of links. At the top of the page will be a link for the daily rotating gallery. Farther down the page will be links for the gallery link share, ordered newest to oldest. Each gallery will be shown with a thumbnail photo, basic information and a URL for the gallery.
Copy and paste the link for your preferred gallery into your site to start using the tool.
— If you choose the RSS feed Method, just click “Continue.”
On the next page, you’ll find a RSS link that will deliver the galleries.
Delimited Text File
— If you choose the Delimited Text File option, a new set of options will appear.
First, choose your delimiter from the drop-down menu box.
Next, you can customize the columns in your files. Columns can be ascribed information such as Title, Orientation, Category, Description, Image, Player, Gallery, Star, Studio or None.
After you’ve assigned your columns, continue down to make your layout options. You can customize it the background color, content background color, text color, link, color, border size and border color. You can change the default colors for each selection by typing the six-digit hex value into the text box or by clicking on the desired color on the color wheel at right.
After you have made your customizations, click “Continue.”
A text file download will begin and you’ll be prompted to either open the file or save the file to your hard drive. Once you’ve done one or the other, open the text file to find all of your information within.
If you have any questions about this guide or about how to use the Premium Galleries sales tools, contact your rep today.